The CONTACT CIM Database PDM / PLM solution is based on elements platform, this makes it more modular when compared to traditional PLM solutions. The strength of the solution lies in its focus on workflows and processes, while working seamlessly with multiple CAD systems. CONTACT Solutions are more cost-effective to implement in a phased manner, this enables customers to realize success gradually, continuously and step by step, resulting in a quick return on investment- a perfect foundation for achieving convincing advantages throughout small, mid-sized and large organizations.
CONTACT Project Office, part of CONTACT’s solution portfolio for the engineering domain, helps in boosting success of engineering projects, with reliable processes and agile teamwork. Project Office helps in making project management a hybrid process, with the combination of classical and agile processes. The key highlight of the solution is that the planning, control and execution by self-organized teams working hand in hand with the same information and specifications - everywhere in a worldwide project and program organization. This results in better collaboration and up-to-date data at all times according to the principle of Single Source of Truth for management, controlling and project teams.
Neilsoft with its team of highly skilled CONTACT Software experts provides wide range of services to its customers, to enable them to adopt CONTACT elements for engineering and IoT, as a complete enterprise solution.
- Basic Installation and Initial Configuration
- Further Customization basis Client’s Requirements
- Workflow / Design Process Automation built on top of CIM Database
- Turnkey Solutions for End-to-end Implementation including Integration with other Systems such as ERP
- Custom Functionality Development
Our Systematic Approach for CONTACT Implementation:
Benefits Realized by Customers:
- Efficient Task Management
- Custom Workflow Divinations
- Centralized Data Management
- Agile Project Management
- Efficient project scheduling
- Better Communication
- Systematic Project Costing
- Accurate Time Tracking
- Better Project Planning
- Multi-disciplinary Project Organizations
- Effective Resource Management
- Ease of Access
- Single Source of Truth