Neilsoft has extensive experience as an engineering partner to support clients globally in the design & development, integration, and automation of machinery & equipment related to Production, Assembly, Packaging, and Material Handling.
Our multi-disciplinary engineering teams (mechanical / electrical / controls) operate as a virtual extension to our Client’s engineering team and technological environment (CAX, PDM / PLM and ERP). We support our Clients from design-development right upto the installation, commissioning and checkout phase. Our team has extensive expertise in relevant industry standards & regulations including cGMP, Harmonized European Standards (Machinery Directives), CE, ISO, ASME, ANSI, UL, IEC, etc.
Whom We Serve:
(Food & Beverages | Pharma & Life Sciences | Consumer Goods | Cleaning & Disinfectant)
Logistics & Warehouse
(Intra-Logistics / Warehouse / E-commerce)
Industrial Equipment & Products
Design and Development of Custom or Special Purpose Machines as per Client’s requirements:
- Problem Identification, Feasibility Study (against URS document) and Scope Finalization
- Concept Development and Finalization
- Creation of Dimensional Outline for Pre & Post approval from the Client
- Detailed Design and Drawings
- Design Modifications in Equipments - as per the End User’s Specifications
- Designs for Retrofitting
- As-built Documents
- Production/Assembly Line Layouts, Engineering, Integration and Automation
- Primary/Secondary Packaging Equipment and End of Line Packaging Equipment
- Installation & Commissioning/Engineering Checkouts
- Existing Machines/Lines - Issue Resolution, Reliability Analysis, Relocation & Rebuild, Optimization, Technology Up-gradation and Digitalization
- Engineering Procurement Support
- Robotics and Vision Systems
- Machine Safety
- Design and development of Handling, Storage and Transportation Equipment/Lines for material inside the Plants - To streamline operations / processes related to Sorting, Stacking, Locating, Storing, Conveying, Pick and Place, Palletizing & Depalletizing, etc.
- Design and development of Material Handling Solutions depending on product requirements and production related environmental considerations (Hygiene, safety, and fragility)
- Identification and integration of third party solutions or design of custom components - End Effectors (grippers), Robotics for Pick and Place, Vision System for Detection, Sorting and Inspection, Conveyors, RFIDs, etc.