Position: Electrical Engineer(BIM)
Experience: 3 - 7 Years
Qualifications: B.E./B.Tech.(Electrical)/Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Background and Skills:
- Experience with Autodesk Revit MEP and Autodesk Naviswork is mandatory
- Basic knowledge of sizing calculations like lighting calculations, cable sizing, voltage drop, etc.
- Experience with clash coordination tools like BIMTRACK, BIM 360 issues, Revitzo (Any of them)
- Common data environments like BLUEBEAM, BIM 360, Dropbox, ProjectWise (collaborative tools to work on a model)
- Worked on different building sectors – residential, commercial, institutional (schools, colleges), healthcare (hospitals), transportation (airports, bus stations, metro stations), data centres, etc.
- Experience of working on international projects is essential
- Good knowledge of Revit modelling task and Revit interface such as views, browser structure, sheets, schedules, filters, and similar Revit functions
- Knowledge of mostly used Electrical Engineering design concepts, practices, & procedures
- Experience with modelling of Electrical & Extra Low Voltage (ELV) services
- Electrical Circuiting, Wiring, Panel/DB schedule preparation
- Experience with architectural, structural & MEPF clash co-ordination
- Basic Knowledge of project phases & deliverables requirements against each project stage
- Experience in electrical drawings creation/documentation
- Experience in Electrical equipment & services hanger support modelling
- Experience of working on fabrication models, shop drawings, builder’s work drawings, and spool drawings
- Experience in review and QA/QC of 3D models, drawings, etc.
- Experience in parametric Revit family creation
- Experience in BOQ & quantity take-offs
- Skills to manage & prioritize while working on multiple tasks
- Ability to perform under time pressure and adapt project requirement changes with a positive attitude
- . Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and a good team player
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Study the project specifications and other technical documents
- Assist in Revit model setup
- Input data review and prepare reports for insufficient data
- Daily project task allocation and management
- Modelling of electrical services using Revit MEP software
- Coordination of electrical services with all other trade services such as Architecture, Structure, Mechanical, Plumbing, Fire Protection, etc.
- Revit content creation
- Sheet setup & documentation
- Participate in team meetings and client meetings
- Review & QAQC of project deliverables
- Ensuring electrical services modeling is in accordance with the specified BIM standards & client’s requirements
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job code in the subject line.