Neilsoft (www.neilsoft.com) is a global provider of engineering services to a broad range of clients. Our services are used in a wide variety of industries including machinery, process controls, transportation, software, building construction, and architecture. As a part of expansion, we are currently seeking talented Sales & Business Development personnel Executive with a Mechanical engineering background for our Canton, Houston, Chicago, Dallas offices.
- Focus on generating new business for Engineering Design Services in Mechanical, Plant & Process Sectors
- Develop relationships with consultants, integrators, equipment OEMs, and manufacturers to support their projects
- Leverage network and contacts to explore business, identifying target accounts, generate prospect funnel, handle the sales cycle, map accounts and close business
- Create a plan to address the above markets & execute on the plan to achieve business/ revenue targets
- Manage the sales process for new business opportunities in the assigned geography/accounts and be responsible for revenue target accomplishment in a territory
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience in sales or project management in engineering services (CAD, machinery design, electrical controls, etc.) including cold calling, meeting with clients and making sales presentations
- BS in Mechanical or a related branch of engineering
- Proven ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Experience across the entire sales cycle in the outsourcing / off-shoring business model
- Willingness to travel, ability to work independently, self-motivated and results-driven
- Familiarity with Salesforce will be a plus
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Chemical / Industrial engineering). Post-Graduate with specialization in Management/ Business will be a plus
- 2 to 4 years experience in sales in engineering services (in process/ industrial machinery and industrial automation segments) with a good track record of achieving sales targets
Please note qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Please send your resume towith the job code in the subject line.