Digitization / As-built Modeling for Buildings, Plants / Factories and Infrastructure
Globally, companies are seeking to digitize their assets (both 3D / digital representation and intelligent information), in a cost & time efficient manner for several strategic needs, such as renovations, upgradations, expansions, progress monitoring, optimization and facility management. Based on client’s digitization needs, Neilsoft evaluates and recommends possible methodologies/options and helps in converting digitized data (scans, drawings, documents, etc) into intelligent documentation and 3D / BIM models in a cost effective manner.
We have expertise in analyzing point cloud data and quickly developing an accurate & detailed BIM model from it. The laser scan data is processed to develop the point cloud file using industry standard processing software like Leica Cyclone, FARO Scene, Kubit Pointsense, etc; which can then be used for 3D modeling, assessing progress or evaluating options.
Our accurately generated detailed 3d Models from point cloud, help in different stages of construction like 3D model creation, rendering, animation, visualization and quality inspection. It also helps individual trades in renovation/extension work and for preparation of as-Built drawing for plan, elevation & section sheet (for Architecture, Structure & MEP).
- 3D BIM Model creation from point cloud at different LOD Levels - This Model can be used for Construction Scheduling
- Project / Construction progress monitoring of actual construction on the site
- As-built Modeling and Drawing Preparation for Plan, Elevation & Section Sheet
- Large ground Modeling - using drone to get Point Cloud Data for Terrain Modeling
- 3D Modeling of vast Roads Networks using Point Cloud Data
- Facility Management / COBie Data for Asset Management and Safety & Risk Management
- Conversion of old P&IDs / Documentation (paper, pdf, CAD files, etc.) into Intelligent Formats
- 3D Model creation from Point Cloud at different LOD Levels for Expanding, Upgrading, Revamping/Scaling-up Existing Plants, or establishing New Plants
- Creation of Catalogs – Material/Vendor-specific (as per organizational standards)
- As-built Engineering (after construction or operating plant)
- Equipment Modeling from Scan files for Brown Field Expansion Projects
- Clash Detection and Layout Planning using Navisworks