Experience: 2 - 6 Years
Experience is Swedish Project is preferred.
Neilsoft is currently seeking a dynamic Engineer to join our Infrastructure Team located at our Pune office, for working on various International Projects.
Experience and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be responsible for the Design of Wet Utilities related Infrastructure for various Water Sector Assets for International Projects including but not limited to
- Pumping Stations
- Networks (gravity and pumped)
- Storage Reservoirs
- Treatment (potable water or wastewater)
- Various other Wet Utilities part of Residential, Industrial, Commercial, Transportation, Retail, Healthcare and Education Projects
- Candidate should have experience of
- Wet Utility Design associated with Water, Storm Water Management, Sewerage and Water Resource Planning Projects
- Engineering Project Delivery in a Consulting Environment
- Drainage Applications - Design and Analysis of Storm Water Management Facilities, Storm Sewers and Watercourses
- Watercourse Management including Erosion Control, Water Quality, Slope Stability and Natural Channel Design
- Designing of Sanitary Sewer Systems and Water Distribution Systems is an Asset
- Candidate should have
- Good Analytical (data collection, compilation and analysis), Communication (verbal and written – including technical writing), Reporting, and Project Management Skills
- Knowledge of other Modelling Software such as WaterGEMS, SewerGEMS, StormCAD, PCSWMM, HEC-HMS, HY8, CulvertMaster, etc.
Background and Skills:
- Candidate with a Master’s in Water Resources Engineering or Environmental Engineering will be preferred
- Candidate should have Civil 3D related Drafting/Design experience
- Experience of working on AutoCAD Civil 3D Software is mandatory
- Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- He/She should be a highly motivated individual with good interpersonal skills
- He/She should be a hardworking and enthusiastic team player, who is willing to learn and adapt
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job code in the subject line.