Location - Wisconsin
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field is required
Neilsoft is a specialist engineering services & solutions company servicing client across a range of engineering segments helping improve their engineering efficiency, support their global footprint and improve their competitiveness. Leveraging technology, domain knowledge, & our robust work planning methodology to ensure an effective global delivery model for engineering services projects, we have emerged as a partner-of-choice for leading international companies. Our engineering teams seamlessly integrate into our client's in-house engineering / product development team & environment and act as a virtual extension of their engineering enterprise. The company is headquartered in Pune (India), which is considered the “Engineering valley of India” and services clients across USA, Europe, Middle East, Asia-Pacific and India through its local offices.
Neilsoft is seeking to fill the role of Vice President of Engineering and Innovation. The Vice President of Engineering and Innovation reports directly to Neilsoft’s President and will be responsible for growing the Neilsoft engineering capability in North America both through strategy setting, talent acquisition, and point of contact for Engineering in North America and Europe. This role also works directly with the Sales Team to maintain strong relationships with current clients and expand to new clients supporting Neilsoft’s growth strategy.
- Manage & build the technical Engineering Team with team members in mechanical, electrical, capital management and administration in North America, along with supporting growth in other regions
- Work with leaders at key clients in Research, Engineering and Manufacturing to develop new ways to support their growth
- Partner with the North American and European Sales team to develop new client relationships, provide accurate bidding, and develop strategies to grow Neilsoft’s technical capability in new areas
- Organize Engineering team to support offshore Engineering Team in technical compliance, skill development and resource balancing
- Set quality standard for ourselves and our partners and work collaboratively across Sourcing and Operations to review and monitor quality and process improvements and new product development
- Provide quantitative analysis and input to all Engineering and Innovation decisions and strategy, internal project management, timeline and cost adherence, and client feedback
- Strive to be not just a leader at Neilsoft, but represent Neilsoft as a leading engineering services and solutions company looking to become an integrated partner
- 15+ years’ experience in Engineering, R&D, Technical Sales, Innovation Development, with at least 5 years in a leadership capacity
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment, preferable in the Consumer-Packaged Goods Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field is required
- Experience in managing and developing a team, with a focus on skills and talent expansion
- Strong Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally with Sales, IT, System management, HR, and Neilsoft Divisional Leadership
This position is a full-time, salaried position located in Northeast Wisconsin at Neilsoft’s Engineering Offices. Competitive pay and benefits.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the job code in the subject line.