Qualification: B.E. (Mechanical) + MBA
Experience: 0 - 2 Years
- Good Communication Skill
- Basic Technical Knowledge
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skill
- Proficiency in using MS Office Tools such as MS Word, Excel, PPT, etc.
- Selling Application Software Products (Autodesk Mechanical range of Solutions including PDMC, Moldflow, Alias, CFD, etc)
- Generate New Accounts, obtaining New Orders, and establish New Accounts by planning and organizing daily Work Schedule
- Studying existing and potential business opportunities by means of focused Sales efforts
- Completing and submitting proposals in a timely fashion (accurately)
- Representing Neilsoft in a positive & professional way
- Maintaining accurate contact records
- Regularly following-up on Proposals and Sales Leads
- Utilizing support staff to improve sales effectiveness
- Making good value judgment on behalf of Neilsoft
- Keeping the management informed by submitting Activity and Results Reports such as Daily Call Reports, Weekly Work Plans, Monthly Analysis, etc.
- Contributing to the Team effort by accomplishing related Results, as needed
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the job code in the subject line.