Location - Wisconsin
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech. or M.E. / M.Tech. (Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation)
Neilsoft is a specialist engineering services & solutions company servicing client across a range of engineering segments helping improve their engineering efficiency, support their global footprint and improve their competitiveness. Leveraging technology, domain knowledge, & our robust work planning methodology to ensure an effective global delivery model for engineering services projects, we have emerged as a partner-of-choice for leading international companies. Our engineering teams seamlessly integrate into our client's in-house engineering / product development team & environment and act as a virtual extension of their engineering enterprise. The company is headquartered in Pune (India), which is considered the “Engineering valley of India” and services clients across USA, Europe, Middle East, Asia-Pacific and India through its local offices.
Neilsoft is seeking to fill the role of a Lead Electrical Engineer. This role is responsible to oversee and execute hardware and software management of projects for clients along with helping to grow the business by providing electrical estimations for potential projects. This role also works directly with the Sales Team to maintain strong relationships with current clients and expand to new clients supporting Neilsoft’s growth strategy.
- Provide Electrical – hardware and software management across global clients and projects
- Provide hardware spec, hardware capex estimation along with software programming oversight, estimation, and validation for current and new client projects
- Provide technical support to the sales team when quoting new projects to ensure top services can be provided by Neilsoft
- Strive to be not just a leader at Neilsoft but represent Neilsoft as a leading engineering services and solutions company looking to become an integrated partner
- 10+ years’ experience in Electrical Engineering, emphasis on software know how
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment, preferable in the Consumer-Packaged Goods Industry. Preference will be given for those with experience in design and or operation of automated manufacturing, high-speed manufacturing, high precision manufacturing and/or converting equipment or processes
- Experience in control systems including PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers), HMI (Human Machine Interfaces), servo drives, sensors, inspection systems, ethernet connected applications
- Understanding of Capital Project Planning and Development from concept to execution including costing, KPI’s and engineering lead times
- Experience working with sourcing and supply vendor partners and demonstrated ability to manage supply chain of parts and hold to timelines for services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field is required
- Experience in working globally is a benefit
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally with Sales, IT, System management, HR, and Leadership teams
This position is a full-time, salaried position located in Northeast Wisconsin at Neilsoft’s Engineering Offices. Competitive pay and benefits.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job code in the subject line.