The candidate for this position will assist to sell and support Autodesk Moldflow solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support Sales and Marketing campaigns that are critical to the success of the industry by applying your immense product and industry expertise, creativity, and professional skills
- Participate in lead pre-sales activities, including but not limited to qualification, discovery, solution engineering, solution, demonstration, and collaboration with post-sales services teams
- Create and deliver client-facing technical demonstrations, demo videos, demo datasets, webinars, conference presentations, best practices, and live streams
- Support the Neilsoft-Autodesk Sales team by pitching, demonstrating, and promoting the adoption of Autodesk Moldflow solution
- Train users on the use of Autodesk Moldflow software
- Handle technical support requests from users
Background and Skills:
- 2-6 years of relevant work experience in Autodesk Moldflow Software
- Good knowledge of injection moulding process, mould design concepts, and rheology
- Knowledge of injection moulding simulation(Cool+Fill+Pack+Warp) using Autodesk Moldflow
- Experience in solving injection moulding issues (weld lines, sink marks, warpage, etc)
- Injection moulding machine, types of injection mould, defects of injection moulded parts, and basic knowledge about plastic materials
- Strong analytical skills and results interpretation skills
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job code in the subject line.