Job Code: [ITF-0623-004]
Position: Product Manager
Experience: 8 - 12 Years
Qualifications: B.E. / B. Tech. in Chemical / Piping / Process / Mechanical or equivalent, Additional - Post Graduate course in Process or Piping Design
Eligibility: Good Communication Skill, Excellent Product / Technical Knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of multiple integrated Plant Engineering system, viz, CADISON, Cadmatic, SmartPlant, Aveva PDMS, Siemens Comos, Bentley OpenPlant, Aucotec Engineering Base, E-Plan.
- “CAD software tools” as an area of your expertise.
- Good understanding of Chemical & Process domain.
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD and working experience of Plant 3D will be a must.
- Hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Visio will be an added advantage.
- Self-driven in day-to-day activities, should be able to work without external guidance or support.
- Study new releases of the competitive products & make technical & commercial comparisons, and user productivity gains out of the new functionalities.
- Study and understand the market trends & user expectation and make recommendations for the future CADISON roadmap or suggest quick work arounds.
- Talk to customers to understand their day-to-day as well as strategic requirements
- Develop User Requirements Document and detailed functional & technical specifications.
- Write white papers and technical articles for CADISON Publications.
- Write technical customer case studies.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job code in the subject line.