Job Code: FJ-M-001
Position: Mechanical Engineer (BIM)
Experience: 1 - 5 years
Qualification: B.E or B.Tech (Mechanical)/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Autodesk Revit MEP and Autodesk Navisworks is mandatory
- Experience with AutoCAD is an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of sizing calculations like pipe sizing, duct sizing, pressure drop, etc.
- Experience working on Common data environments like BLUEBEAM, BIM 360, Dropbox, and ProjectWise (collaborative tools to work on a model)
- Experience with Clash co-ordination tools like – BIMTRACK, BIM 360 issues, or Revitzo (Any of them)
- Worked on various building sectors – residential, commercial, institutional (schools, colleges), healthcare (hospitals), transportation (airports, bus stations, metro stations), data centers, etc.
- Experience working on international projects is essential
- Should have good knowledge of Revit modeling tasks and Revit interfaces such as views, browser structure, sheets, schedules, filters, and similar Revit functions
- Knowledge of mostly used Mechanical Engineering design concepts, practices, and procedures
- Experience in modeling of HVAC, plumbing & Fire Protection Services
- Experience in architectural, structural & MEPF clash co-ordination
- Basic Knowledge of project phases & deliverables requirements against each project stage
- Experience in mechanical drawings creation/documentation
- Experience in mechanical equipment & services hanger/support modeling
- Experience working on fabrication models, shop drawings, builder’s work drawings & spool drawings
- Experience in the review and QA/QC of 3D models, drawings, etc.
- Experience in Parametric Revit Family creation
- Experience in BOQ & Quantity Take-offs
- Should have the skill to manage & give prioritize while working on multiple tasks
- Should have the ability to perform under time pressure and be ready to adapt to project requirement changes with a positive attitude
- Should have good oral and written communication skills
- Should be self-motivated, proactive, and a good team player
- Should have good skills to communicate well and professionally with all levels of associates i.e. Team members, Management Staff, clients, and others
- Study the project specification & other technical documents
- Help in Revit model setup
- Input data review & prepare reports for insufficient data, etc.
- Daily project task allocation & management
- Modeling of mechanical services using Revit MEP software
- Coordination of mechanical services with all other trade services such as architecture, structure, electrical, etc.
- Revit content creation
- Sheet setup & documentation
- Participate in team meetings & client meetings
- Review & QAQC of project deliverables
- Ensuring mechanical services modeling is adhering tospecified BIM standards & client requirements
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job code in the subject line.