Job Code: Product-0323-001
Location: Pune (Hinjewadi SEZ campus)
Position: UI/UX Designer
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, or Design
Immediate joiners preferred.
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) design of our various digital technology software platforms. He/She will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. The key responsibilities include:
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for respective software solutions.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Formulating user flows and create prototypes for implementing user interactions which include data visualizations.
- Designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Testing UI elements such as page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the business team and internal & external product development team to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze & predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards in typography and graphic design.
- Resolving issues like navigation, page routing, product page design and track usability goals and developing mockups.
- Strong design skills and well-versed with current web standards.
- Experience in designing UI/UX for Engineering applications/CAD would be great.
- Experience in designing UI forwent and desktop based applications would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe XD. Expertise in UX softwares such as Sketch, Figma, Axure, InVision, and open-source tools or the same is preferred.
- Graphic Design skills: Color, typography, iconography, charts, graphic manipulation, and layouts.
If your profile matches the above skill sets & if you are willing to operate from our Pune SEZ location then send your updated CV to email@example.com keeping the subject line “UI/UX-Product Development”